We would like to start by thanking everyone that has supported us these past two years. Friends, volunteers, and customers alike. Every single one of you has made the difference for us!
With that being said here are our 2022 season plans. We will be offering outdoor fun for the whole family this year with our “Weekends At The Flat” event! Tickets are $10/per person (children under 2 are free). These tickets include entry to the property, horse drawn sleigh ride, taffy on snow, and an educational program about maple syrup production. “Weekends At The Flat” will kick off on March 12&13 2022 and continue March 17&18 2022, March 19&20 2022, and March 26&27 2022*, from 10am until 3pm. We will be offering maple themed food, with outdoor picnic table seating available, and live music features on specific dates. As always, there will be maple syrup for sale!
THINGS TO NOTE:
– This is a CASH ONLY event as we do not have terminals outside.
– Parking will be available on site.
– This is completely an outdoor event! So remember to dress for the weather and any ground conditions (mud, snow, ice, etc.) No high heels please.
– We are an operational farm. When you step foot on the property please remember that you are responsible for your actions!
– Due to horses being on sight we kindly ask that you leave your dogs at home.
Lastly, We will not be serving meals out of our dining hall this season. We know many of you are disappointed by this decision. To put it simply, the reopening of Ontario unfortunately did not give us the time to properly prepare and the the relaying costs of putting a pancake meal on the table right now would not be fair to you. There is a LOT of negativity in the world right now. Choosing to add to it or not is up to you. We encourage everyone to support small businesses as they navigate this time instead of tearing them down. We appreciate your continued patience and support as we navigate this season.
From our family to all of yours, stay safe, stay healthy, and stay kind. We can’t wait to welcome you back to The Flat again!
The Clark Family